4.05.2014

Spring is in the air!


As much as I love the cooler weather autumn and winter bring, I can't help but exhale so softly the first day of spring and breath in so deeply the smells of dewey grass and orange blossoms (I'm fortunate I don't have seasonal allergies or this might not feel so good...Condolences go out to all my hypersensitive readers). Although...according to an environmental allergy panel I had done back in October, I am highly allergic to olive trees and cockroaches, yet I'm asymptomatic--unless of course an allergy to cockroaches entails a reaction of screaming and running for your life to jump onto anything that will get your feet off the ground asap, well in that scenario I am highly allergic to cockroaches. 
Wow, I am way off topic now, circling the airport here but coming in for landing. In more relevant news I'd like to share with you that this spring I will be bringing modern quilts for little ones and adults to my shop. I am both excited and terrified seeing as this is entirely new territory for me. My hands have been so busy at the cutting board and I'm hoping it will pay off. With that being said, I will be hosting a give-a-way when my spring line launches in the near future...so stay tuned as to how you can enter! Well, thank you for listening to my ramblings! I'm now off to puree some baby food and get lunch ready for my sweet Lu. Poor thing, I think he is teething for real this time, but we've had so many false alarms, I wouldn't hold your breath...
Ciao! xx

No comments: