2.11.2014

Making Valentines


 With Valentine's Day just around the corner I had to get a head start on my cards. Luca and I had a mini photo shoot and I picked four pictures out of hundreds (and I literally mean hundreds) to be the highlight of the cards. My side of the family is ginormous and then you add Miles' list of relatives and I'd be making cards until St. Patrick's Day, so we just sent them out to our immediate family members to keep it simple. With a baby, simple holds so much more meaning!
Holidays with little ones are just more magical. Since having Luca, I feel like my holiday spirit has been revived after being buried by life stresses over the years. It's like reliving my youth all over again and for me that is a wonderful thing! Well here you have it, my heart in human form <3
 Mr Right Onesie | Heart Garland made by me similar here
 I found these pretty heart stickers on sale at JoAnns and sealed each envelope with pink heart washi tape I found in the dollar section at target. 

 Knowing me, you know I had to have a bachelor theme of some sort going on, so included in the card is the gram saying "Will you accept this rose?" I would have  propped Luca with an actual rose, but at this age he puts everything in his mouth and thorns + a baby equals...well I'd rather not find out! There's always next year! 




XoXo
Happy February to you all!
Let the month of love begin!

No comments: