6.01.2014

Is it June already?!

Hey there! I've missed you blank white screen...I've missed you my beautiful readers, my friends...I'm sincerely sorry I've been away for so long, but I feel happy, excited, and mostly relieved to be back to share with you all the ventures I'm about to take on and all the endeavors I've conquered while I've been away. Where have I been? Well that right there is an extremely loaded question. Where do I begin? I can start back to when our house was completely tore up from the floor up (no exaggeration there) and our move in date kept getting pushed forward over and over again. I became part lunatic, just ask my husband, or don't because he may argue that the line between partial and full on psychotic was a lot thinner than I'm describing. And I won't even get into his teenage mutant ninja meltdowns. Cabin fever began to eat away at us like some blood hungry parasitic honey badger and times got tough for a minute or two. Not to say that I don't love my dad, I love my dad to pieces, but when you are married with a family, living with your dad isn't the most ideal of situations. Hmm what else have I been up to? Oh, did I mention I have a 10 month old? For all you mothers out there, I could stop right there and you understand. He's crawling, climbing, furniture cruising, giving me a run for my money, etc. then there's the part where we finally could move in and I had to try and "pack" and build furniture with my said 10 month old. That was interesting to say the least. All in all, we have finally moved, and the wait was completely worth it. I'm not saying everything's unpacked and organized but were making progress. One day at a time. One project at a time. One dirty diaper at a time. That's my new M.O. mostly because that's the only way I can do it. But I promise to get our 8, 9, and 10 month faves up soon, and I recieved a lot of requests asking me to show and tell how I home-make Luca's baby food, so that's in the works and will be up soon as well! I'd love to give you a virtual house tour once we are settled, aaand I have a few give-aways coming up too, so stay tuned folks and thank you for bearing with me! If there is anything else you'd like me to share or post, please don't be shy! You can always reach me at thestringandneedleco@gmail.com
xx
hope your Sunday is marvelous
Im headed out to attempt to take on this crazy life of mine so wish me luck! 
Lord knows I need it.
Signing off, Chelsie

1 comment:

Trisha said...

These are the days, Chelsie! Hang in there! Here comes life and it's ROARING!!! xo