1.06.2014

Thank God for Ryan Gosling and Thank God for Pinterest.

Today I want to talk about Pinterest or "pinning," which has to be one of my favorite words in today's American Lexicon,  and also one of my favorite indulgences of all time. What I love most about Pinterest is my ability to have endless 'vision boards' all saved under one roof. Simulated cork boards galore. Image bookmarking. A virtual hobby (have I taken it too far?). I'm the imaginary type, hence my degree in creative writing and hence my love for pinterest. 

Now that I am on the verge of having a new home, a clean slate for me to decorate like crazy, I am a drudge to this site. Can we afford all of the ideas I've compiled onto my home decorating board? Absolutely not. Will I somehow find a way to make it happen? Yes. I'm not opposed to selling a few things on craigslist either. VCR anyone? Remember Miles' Robofan? That 90's gem must go for a fortune (I'm totally kidding, just throwing in a robofan threat to see if my husband ever reads my blog. Lord knows he'll go apeshit even at the jest).
  My home is my temple. I've fallen in love with each and every place I've lived since I've first moved away to college and I believe it's because I've decorated each place so personally. I spend a lot of time at home, especially now with a baby, and I want this place to be my best work yet.

Right now I'm collecting images and inspiration for my new home file so I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorites, Ryan Gosling included.




 Photos via pinterest


No comments: