11.07.2013

Movin' on Up!


Well, here it is, our very first "Home!" Sorry the picture quality is so horrible, I grabbed it off zillow because I don't have any photos of my own yet [the tenants are still occupying the place.]  Miles and I drove by and stalked the property recently, but then someone looked out the blinds and totally caught us lurking! So we bounced in a hurry and didn't get any good pictures. I will say it definitely needs some work, and lots and lots of paint, but Miles and I are up for the project! We wanted a place we could really customize to be our own. And low and behold, here she is! I can't wait to share with you all the ideas I have in store! I get giddy every time I think about it!

I always joke with Miles about the Drake song "Started at the bottom" and say Luca's version is going to go something like "Started at the top, now I'm here, started ocean front, now my whole fam moved me here" haha. Poor baby started his life on some ocean front property, and now he must move inland. But there are tons of perks to our move, so I know he'll be just fine.

Well I'm off to put the little one down for a nap, and possibly take one of my own. By the way, Luca slept entirely through the night last night! Keeping my fingers crossed that he's back on track with his schedule. 
Thank you so much for all your kind words the other day, they made me feel so much better. The best thing about motherhood is that I'm in great company with all of you! So really, thank you for all the advice and comforting notes, they reminded me why I'm so thankful for the family and friends I've been given. It takes a village to raise a child, and it comforts me to know that we're all in this together! I can't believe it's already Thursday... This daylight savings thing has got me all thrown around and in a daze, but if tomorrow is friday, who cares, right?!

No comments: