5.10.2013

I know it's friday but...

I thought I should share with you that I only slept for a grand total of three hours the night before last. I woke up at one point to fill my cup with water and somehow never found my way back to into slumber. Apparently I had better things to do such as googling things like 'baby sign books' and 'raspberry leaf tea benefits' (I know, much too exciting to put off til morning) I really started to feel guilty when I found myself playing the absurdly addictive 'candy crush saga' at four a.m. I remember thinking how bad it would look if Miles were to suddenly awake and catch me in the act. If you don't know what 'candy crush' is and you consider your free time valuable, or at least more valuable than I apparently do, you're probably better off being left in the dark...If at this point your curiosity is just taring through you, go ahead and give it a search (don't blame me for your future enslavement though).

On another note, Miles and I finished our baby classes yesterday. Well, almost. We made it through the first hour, but I felt so sick I up and walked out. I felt like I was back in high-school again as I texted Miles from the bathroom asking if he wanted to bail with me. Fifteen minutes later, he met me at the car explaining how he was waiting for the teacher to let us out on break to make his grand escape. What a good student he is, somehow I think he secretly couldn't get enough of "the proper breastfeeding latch" and "delivering the placenta" (do I need to say jk?). We made it home eventually and straight to bed I went. Honest to goodness, I cannot wait to feel good again...30 weeks of feeling awful has really been enough for me and I'm about to lose my marbles. 10 more weeks to go at this point, which good news for both of us means these posts may actually begin to sound more lucid as I begin to see the finish line in sight,  I'm not making any promises though.

Well if the bad grammar and syntax and excessive amount of parenthetical citations weren't enough to steer you away from reading this far, I really appreciate you listening to my ramble. Sometimes a good vent and a listening ear is all one really needs. Even if you just pretend to read my blog, you make me feel good about myself, and for that I thank you. So without further adieu, I'm off to take a nap and then potentially delete this post following me gaining some consciousness and popping in my contact lenses.


No comments: