5.21.2013

Just Little Things.

Yesterday I stumbled upon a book at Barnes & Noble called "Just Little Things" by Nancy Wu.  This little book was filled with hundreds of little jollies and occurrences that make us feel good. As I skimmed through it I found myself completely agreeing with nearly every page. Sometimes all I need is a little reminder to acknowledge all that makes me feel good, don't you remember my recognize when your happy campaign?? Anyways, I ended up finding the list on Nancy Wu's site here. Check it out, I know you'll appreciate at least one little thing, and if you don't well then you're just a scrooge.


Here are a couple of my favorites:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love continuous green lights when driving!

Anonymous said...

not sure I agree with the feeling after I sneeze, but the rest are all very true

Unknown said...

Makes me breathe easy as i read slowly