11.28.2014

Hello Black Friday, We're feeling Yellow.

Since we missed our Wednesday "On Wednesdays we wear..." segment, as promised, here is my outfit of the week:
 [skirt (Only $13!), top, stockings, wrap, scarf (in mustard and on sale now!) Lu's shoes c/o Freshly Picked] 

Happy Black Friday Friends! I hope you had a glorious Thanksgiving filled with good family, good friends, good food, good football, good pumpkin pie and all that's good on my favorite holiday! Did you gobble til' you wobbled?! We did. I am still full from yesterday & last night I slept like a baby with my beautiful baby sleeping next to me aaand he slept in until 8:30 this morning! Oh happy day! I am so grateful--for everything--for my life, for those in my life, and for the love I have. 
On Wednesday a podcast I was fortunate to guest on released and I am so happy to have been part of Plug In with Avi & Kyle's Thanksgiving special! If you'd like to watch it for yourself, I've posted the video below, while the episode is also available to listen to as an iTune's podcast (search OC digital Studio, and you can find me on episode 9!).
All of that aside, today is Black Friday--and if you were wondering, no, I absolutely did not go out to hit all the crazy black friday deals, and I have no regrets. I've been posted up cozily in my house bumming it up with my Lu and we've been watching reruns of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood and shopping a couple deals online and that is the extent of excitement for our black friday! The husband had to work the black friday sale for his company's store at midnight last night and so I'm hoping we can throw together something HEALTHY, yummy, and light for dinner tonight so he get's a good home cooked meal as I'm sure he's exhausted. What do you do on black friday?! Do you have any tips or techniques? Please share! Here are some of our favorite cyber deals going on today:

  • Anthropologie has some great black friday savings today only! offering 25% off EVERYTHING in stores and online with code HOLIDAY25 at check out!
  • At Ink 361, where you can blow up and creat beautiful prints from your instagram photos, you can receive 40% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY at check out!
  • Madewell has some adorable jewelry, and is offering 25% your total purchase with code GIFTON at checkout.
  • Rifle Paper Co. is offering 30% off their phone cases now through Monday! (Discount already applied)
  • Asos is offering 30% everything and free shipping on orders over $40 with code TGIBF at checkout!
  • Khol's is offering 15% off entire store online only with code THANKS15 at checkout!
Happy Shopping and may you find the best deals yet! 
xo


No comments: