12.02.2013

Happy December and Cyber Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know we did. And we ate wayyy too much, but that's a yearly tradition. I definitely didn't go out for black Friday, which has never has made any sense to me--we spend all day Thanksgiving reflecting on how thankful we are for what we already have and then come Friday trample people trying to get ten dollars off an iPod. I did indulge on some cyber Monday deals though. A few of my favorites are H&M for 40% off entire purchase & free shipping, Anthropologie for free shipping on your entire purchase, INK 361 for 35% off everything or spend $100 get $45 dollars off, and Crate&Barrel for 15% off everything & free shipping. I managed to scratch a couple of Christmas gifts off the list and then Luca and I took a nap, and that right there my friends was the real success. 

Yesterday we took family pictures for our Christmas cards. All of the photos came out SO cute, I wish we could send them all out! Luca is usually all smiles, but once you put a camera in front of him he gets completely camera shy. We did manage to get a couple half-smiles and that was good enough for me! Wishing you all a very happy first week of December, and an even more joyful holiday season! Bring on the mistle toe & eggnog! Oh, and yes, I cut all my hair off, it was time for a change :)











No comments: