12.27.2013

Mission:Demoliton

Here it is! Our home sweet home! So much work is being put into our new home it's absolutely insane, and it is all happening at such a fast pace! I'm so excited! I can't wait to share our first home tour with you. Luca will have his very own nursery and so much space to roll around (His current mode of locomotion is rolling), Miles has space to build a garden and a life-sized tipi, I will finally have enough space to entertain and cook (I've been pinning like crazy over here) & I need to baby proof this place ASAP because by the time we move in we may very well have a crawler on our hands! A word of advice to anyone out there wishing to renovate your home, whatever you do, don't begin a project right before Christmas. As if the Christmas season wasn't hectic enough already, you add in meetings with a contractor and they in turn start talking walls being torn down and the word "gutting" is being tossed about freely, I'm just hoping we'll be in by February 1st..




I know what you're thinking, "yeah right." Me too. But I'm trying to think positively, throwing it out there that the universe is on my side and we'll be bundled up fireside in our new place before we know it. Cheers to that! Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.