12.02.2013

Behold, The Boppy!

Here is a picture of the Minky boppy cover I made myself. I'd never sewn a zipper before so this was new territory for me, but all in all I survived and I love the way it came out! The boppy is seriously one of the most useful things Luca has. We use it for feeding, for propping, for face to face time, tummy time, you name it. This pillow goes everywhere with us. Miles even uses it as a giant pillow for himself (think super sized airplane neck pillow). The cover that came on it is cute, but it's made from some pretty rough material. I shopped around for a minky cover online but they were all kinda overpriced, so I took matters into my own hands and sewed my own. I love the feeling of accomplishment you get from doing things yourself. You know what they say, "chop your own wood and it will warm you twice..."  welp, they were right.

No comments: