12.28.2013

Perks: Letters from the Universe

A few years ago my mother-in-law let me in on one of the most cool and exciting things that lead me down a path I had never anticipated before. I've shared it with a few people now, but feel obligated to share it with everyone, including you, that's just how life changing it was. It's called TUT, which stands for "Totally Unique Thoughts." Now if you've seen the movie "The Secret" you understand the law of attraction and the theory that thoughts are things, if you haven't seen the movie, drop what you're doing, sign on to netflix and watch "The Secret" ASAP because you're missing out on something huge! I promise you it will be worth your time. 
Anyhow, this association "TUT," has the most awesome feature in which the universe sends you daily notes via email. This is what you will want to sign up for. At first I was skeptical, so I signed up to have the emails sent to me two days a week, and within a month I made sure I was signed up to receive the notes daily. Upon signing up I typed in two personal goals which at the time seemed preposterous, but I kid you not, both of my goals have since come true, and everyday I look forward to what words the Universe has to offer me. These letters help wake me up in a good mood, are always encouraging & give words that can always relate to something going on in my life. 
Here's a couple of the notes I received recently:


So marvelous, right?! I just love them!
If you want to receive them too, all you have to do is go here, I promise you there is no spam or crazy advertisements involved, and if you aren't into it, that's cool too, no hard feelings, no pressure, to each their own. If you do however decide to get in touch with the Universe, please give me your feedback, I really hope you enjoy the daily letters as much as I do :) Life Perks that are serendipitous, my absolute favorite. Bon voyage!

No comments: