12.26.2013

Our Christmas in a Nutshell

Happy day after Christmas! We hope you had a wonderful holiday filled with the best of everything! I am so thankful for all of you who continue to read my blog & I truly mean it, it means the world to me & your comments you share always touch my heart! What started out as an "I'm not sure if I'll make it to next tuesday with this" kinda thing turned out to be an amazing journey that I will always cherish and be able to read over and over, years & years from now. I cannot believe we are already approaching bringing in a new year! So again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us!
This year for Christmas we did a bunch of house hopping, and Luca's first Christmas turned out to be just how I had imagined it, magical. Here is our Christmas in a few snapshots:








xx

No comments: